Five well recognised bullying behaviours are listed below.
1. Destabilization - for example, disrupting another's performance by repeatedly reminding him or her of mistakes, creating stress or assigning meaningless tasks
2. Isolation - for example, preventing access to or opportunities for training or deliberately withholding important work-related information
3. Overwork - for example, setting impossible deadlines or disrupting another's work unnecessarily
4. Threat to personal standing - for example, insulting or teasing another
5. Threat to professional status - for example, publicly humiliating or accusing another of lack of effort
Adapted from Djurkovic, McCormack & Casimir, 2006